Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Dan Moore <mo...@yahoo.com> on 2004/10/16 00:17:41 UTC

torque targets not called in dist (was Re: working oracle psml in jetspeed 1.5)

--- David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> wrote:

> Dan Moore wrote:
>
> > Hi David.
> >
> > It's all working now.  I don't think I was changing my
> > project.properties.
> >
> cool
>
> > Thanks for your help.
> >
> > For posterity, what I did to generate working oracle Torque classes
> and
> > sql was:
> > rm -rf jetspeed-1.5/
> > jar -xf jetspeed-current-src.zip
> > cd jetspeed-1.5/
> > vi project.properties
> > changed 'database' property to 'oracle'
> > vi webapp/WEB-INF/conf/Torque.properties
> > changed 'torque.database.default.adapter' to 'oracle'
> > maven clean dist -Dmaven.test.skip=true
> > cp target/jetspeed-1.5.jar ~/save
> > maven torque:sql
> > cp target/classes/sql/*.sql ~/save
> >
> calling
>
> maven clean dist -Dmaven.test.skip=true
>
> should automatically call both torque:sql and torque:om

Hrrm...

Well, when I called that, nothing was created in target/classes/sql.
In fact, after a 'maven clean dist -Dmaven.test.skip=true' these are
the only sql files with psml in their name:

./src/sql/external/psml-db-oracle.sql
./target/jetspeed-1.5/src/jetspeed-1.5/src/sql/external/psml-db-oracle.sql

And neither of these have the correct sql in them.

Dan

Re: torque targets not called in dist (was Re: working oracle psml in jetspeed 1.5)

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
Dan Moore wrote:

> --- David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> wrote:
>

>>Dan Moore wrote:
>>

>>>Hi David.
>>>
>>>It's all working now.  I don't think I was changing my
>>>project.properties.
>>>

>>cool
>>

>>>Thanks for your help.
>>>
>>>For posterity, what I did to generate working oracle Torque classes
>>
>>and
>>
>>>sql was:
>>>rm -rf jetspeed-1.5/
>>>jar -xf jetspeed-current-src.zip
>>>cd jetspeed-1.5/
>>>vi project.properties
>>>changed 'database' property to 'oracle'
>>>vi webapp/WEB-INF/conf/Torque.properties
>>>changed 'torque.database.default.adapter' to 'oracle'
>>>maven clean dist -Dmaven.test.skip=true
>>>cp target/jetspeed-1.5.jar ~/save
>>>maven torque:sql
>>>cp target/classes/sql/*.sql ~/save
>>>

>>calling
>>
>>maven clean dist -Dmaven.test.skip=true
>>
>>should automatically call both torque:sql and torque:om
>

> Hrrm...
>
> Well, when I called that, nothing was created in target/classes/sql.
> In fact, after a 'maven clean dist -Dmaven.test.skip=true' these are
> the only sql files with psml in their name:
>
> ./src/sql/external/psml-db-oracle.sql
> ./target/jetspeed-1.5/src/jetspeed-1.5/src/sql/external/psml-db-oracle.sql

My mistake ... java:compile is not dependent on torque:sql
Try this:

maven clean torque:sql dist -Dmaven.test.skip=true