Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by "Jesus M. Salvo Jr." <je...@migasia.com> on 2003/03/15 12:24:47 UTC

[Fwd: Updates to SOAP 1.1 envelope and encoding schemas]

FYI.

I am not sure if this one is related, but the new SOAP schema has been
updated to probably fix the error that Xerces 2.3.0 is reporting.
See previous threads on this list with the subject "Bug in 2.3.0 ... or
bug in SOAP schema?"

( Is the Xerces mailing list archive now back? )

John

Posted by "Jesus M. Salvo Jr." <je...@migasia.com>.
I just checked, Xerces 2.3.0 no longer complains with the updated SOAP
envelope schema.

Jesus M. Salvo Jr. wrote:

> FYI.
>
> I am not sure if this one is related, but the new SOAP schema has been
> updated to probably fix the error that Xerces 2.3.0 is reporting.
> See previous threads on this list with the subject "Bug in 2.3.0 ...
> or bug in SOAP schema?"
>
> ( Is the Xerces mailing list archive now back? )
>

> John

Jesus M. Salvo Jr.
Mobile Internet Group Pty Ltd
(formerly Softgame International Pty Ltd)
M: +61 409 126699
T: +61 2 94604777
F: +61 2 94603677

PGP Public key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC0BA5348

Re: [Fwd: Updates to SOAP 1.1 envelope and encoding schemas]

Posted by "Jesus M. Salvo Jr." <je...@migasia.com>.
FYI,

Here are the origina links:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2003Mar/0055.html