Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Bardo Nelgen <ma...@bnnperformances.de> on 2014/03/02 19:37:13 UTC

Wildcard URI Matcher Issue with Cocoon 2.2

Hi all,

has anyone ever experienced a kind of mismatch, when a request of type

/*/devices/*/registrations/*/*

gets a response from a matcher style

/*/devices/*/registrations/*

??

Shouldn't actually the first pattern's *last* slash prevent this from
happening!?

At least that's the way I understood the docs.

And, if the above is correct, how can I get around the issue?
Unfortunately, the URL construct is the one called by default by Apple
Passbook, so I have no influence on the pattern the request comes in…

Any insight is warmly welcomed.

Best,

Bardo