Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org> on 2008/06/13 11:43:42 UTC

Re: License files - separate or one file

Did this get resolved Dan?

We had a thread on this recently and there was definitely consensus
towards 2) being fine.

The only disagreement iirc between Sebb and I was whether it should be
in the LICENSE or whether it should be in a different file (the
README, or maybe a dedicated and structured THIRD_PARTY_README).

Hen