Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by "Ching, James" <si...@corp.earthlink.net> on 2000/02/01 00:17:43 UTC

RE: Compiling libxerces-c1_0.so

Arundhati,

Thanks for the response.  Attached is the error messages.

James

Posted by Arundhati Bhowmick <ar...@hyperreal.org>.
James,
Only difference I see is you using 'make' to build the source and samples. Use
'gmake' instead. Besides when you build the source try to output in a log file
and see if there are any errors in the building process. I feel somewhere in the
dom compilation its breaking. The library doen't stop even if there are errors
in compilation. So, you get the undefined symbols on compilation of samples. I
again tried doing it on my machine but cannot reproduce your problem here.

Arundhati