Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "krishna.arani" <ar...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/27 06:15:54 UTC

RPC/Literal unwrapped wevice.

Hi,
Is it possible to expose a rpc/literal webxservice in unWrapped manner as
with doc?. The reason I am asking this question is, I have a webservice with
operation response having multiple parts in it. But one of the part is
nillable i.e, it can be null and so the respose should be
xsi:nillable="true". When I do this with Axis the generated Response Wraaper
XXXResponse throws an exception if the part is null while serialising. So, I
thought it will solve the problem by wrapping the two parts into a single
complextype and defining messsage with that type. But Axis now adds one more
wrapper around it. Please advice me on how to get along with this
Thanks inadvance.

-Krishna