Posted to websh-dev@tcl.apache.org by "David N. Welton" <da...@dedasys.com> on 2002/03/06 13:21:54 UTC

response_ap.c

	    /* fixme
		     *
		     * use ap_table_set unless web::response -count key is > 1
		     * then use set for the first and add for the others.
		     */

WRT this one, what is supposed to be happening, exactly?  Can you guys
give me an example I can put in the test file (headers.test) so that I
know when it's running correctly?

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/

Re: response_ap.c

Posted by "David N. Welton" <da...@dedasys.com>.
Ronnie Brunner <ro...@netcetera.ch> writes:

> > 	    /* fixme
> > 		     *
> > 		     * use ap_table_set unless web::response -count key is > 1
> > 		     * then use set for the first and add for the others.
> > 		     */

> > WRT this one, what is supposed to be happening, exactly?  Can you
> > guys give me an example I can put in the test file (headers.test)
> > so that I know when it's running correctly?

> Code is fixed, no test written yet.  However, the test would be
> something like:

>     web::response -set Foo bar bla que
>     web::response -set Header1 foo
>     web::response -set Header1 bar
>     web::response -set Header2 Foo
>     web::response -lappend Header2 Bar
>     web::put "hi world"

> and the corresponding apache response needs to be:

>     HTTP/1.1 200 OK
>     Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 17:44:15 GMT
>     Server: Apache/1.3.12 (Unix)
>     Foo: bar
>     Foo: bla
>     Foo: que
>     Header1: bar
>     Header2: Foo
>     Header2: Bar
>     Generator: websh3.50 (c) Netcetera AG, http://netcetera.ch
>     Connection: close

>     hi world

Ok, although, yuck, this reveals a bug in Tcl's http package.  Namely,
that, using an array, it has troubles with multiples.  I'll see what I
can come up with.

Re: response_ap.c

Posted by Ronnie Brunner <ro...@netcetera.ch>.

    Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 17:44:15 GMT