Posted to dev@solr.apache.org by Gus Heck <gu...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/08 01:31:14 UTC

Re: Solr and Jetty and Servlets

https://github.com/apache/solr/pull/397 is the new PR for those interested.
Will try to merge it next weekend if no objections are found.

Am a little unclear on what sonatype-lift is doing. I told it to ignore one
(that I filed a separate ticket for) then made a fix thinking that that
would cull out a couple but not all of the remaining items and then it
seemingly passed review so maybe ignore blocked an entire category of
warnings, not the specific item?

http://www.needhamsoftware.com (work)
http://www.the111shift.com (play)

Re: Solr and Jetty and Servlets

Posted by Gus Heck <gu...@gmail.com>.
Would be nicer if I could go through them and record a decision then get a
green check mark so it was clear which ones were addressed vs punted but it
also takes nearly forever to complete.

Posted by David Smiley <ds...@apache.org>.