Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Swapnil Chougule <th...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/20 08:52:14 UTC

Flink JDBCOutputFormat logs wrong WARN message

I checked following code in Flink JDBCOutputFormat while I was using in my
project work. I found following snippet:

    @Override
    public void writeRecord(Row row) throws IOException {

        if (typesArray != null && typesArray.length > 0 &&
typesArray.length == row.productArity()) {
            LOG.warn("Column SQL types array doesn't match arity of passed
Row! Check the passed array...");
        }
    }

I am finding this "if" condition wrong. It should be

if (typesArray != null && typesArray.length > 0 && typesArray.length !=
row.productArity())

As a result, it is logging wrong warning in my logs which is incorrect.
(Even if typearray matches arity of passed row)
May I have inputs on same ?

Thanks,
Swapnil

Re: Flink JDBCOutputFormat logs wrong WARN message

Posted by Swapnil Chougule <th...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Marton !!

Posted by Márton Balassi <ba...@gmail.com>.
Done. Go ahead, Swapnil.