Posted to dev@doris.apache.org by "Xu,Yang(BDG)" <xu...@baidu.com> on 2019/08/29 07:06:45 UTC

#1719 Add English document for Doris official website

Doris offical website (http://doris.incubator.apache.org) only have Chinese version web content in the previous time.
I translated the menu items and documents in the website by machine. And I put all translated documents under docs/documentation/en.
However, because it is machine translation, there will be many small problems in format and semantic expression. I will work with the community to gradually improve the quality of English documents in the future.
徐洋 Yang Xu

Re:Re: #1719 Add English document for Doris official website

Posted by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com>.
OK, we will find out how to add this link~

--
此致!Best Regards
陈明雨 Mingyu Chen

Email:
chenmingyu@apache.org

在 2019-08-30 07:31:15,"Willem Jiang" <wi...@gmail.com> 写道:

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com>.
Nice Job!

We should continuously improve the English version of document.

--
此致!Best Regards
陈明雨 Mingyu Chen

Email: