Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by dv...@juno.com on 2014/03/23 23:49:01 UTC

CD Avaiability

Is it possible to obtain a cd with the Open Office Program. My current
access is dial-up and I can not complete any installation of large
software programs from the Internet.

Donald Weeks
1434 Roamont Drive
Dayton, Ohio 45459

Re: CD Avaiability

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 6:49 PM,  <dv...@juno.com> wrote:
> Is it possible to obtain a cd with the Open Office Program. My current
> access is dial-up and I can not complete any installation of large
> software programs from the Internet.

Hi Donald,

We don't officially send out CD's.  We only offer the OpenOffice as a download.

However, I can certainly slip an "unofficial" CD into the mail for
you.  I have some extra mailers from another project.

Did you need something immediately, in which case I'd send you version
4.01?  Or if you can wait a couple of weeks I can send you version 4.1
when that is released.

Also, what platform, Windows, Mac or Linux?

-Rob