Posted to users@airflow.apache.org by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com> on 2022/04/04 10:05:52 UTC

Fwd: Applications for Travel Assistance to ApacheCon NA 2022 now open

Hello Everyone,

Apache Con is back on-site this year - October, and for folks who want
to attend and cannot travel for financial reasons - they can apply for
financial assistance (see below).

Small reminder - I am chairing the "Data Engineering" track and CFP is
open https://apachecon.com/acna2022/cfp.html so if you want to share
about Airflow in front of the Apache community - submit a talk till
May 23rd !

J.