Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Abhinav Sinha <ab...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/28 02:05:49 UTC

Abhinav's GSoC progress June 27

Hi Dev,

Over the last couple of weeks – I was shadowing Isuru’s work on Custos bare metal deployment – especially the effort to merge integration microservices into one jar.

Currently, I am working on writing Ansible scripts for deploying these changes. I am using the scripts from Airavata-data-lake as reference. Once deployed successfully, I plan to do a profiling of the application.

Thanks,
Abhinav

Abhinav's GSoC progress June 29

Posted by Abhinav Sinha <ab...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, yes Dimuthu – I’ve opened a PR with scripts to build Custos maven project remotely - https://github.com/apache/airavata-custos/issues/289

I plan to finish up the additional scripts (MySQL, Kafka, Zookeeper and possibly KeyCloak) needed deploy the complete application remotely by the weekend.

Thanks,
Abhinav

From: DImuthu Upeksha <di...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, June 27, 2022 at 10:44 PM
To: Airavata Dev <de...@airavata.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Abhinav's GSoC progress June 27
Hi Abhinav,

Thanks for the update. It would be great if there is a working PR for ansible changes

Thanks
Dimuthu

Re: Abhinav's GSoC progress June 27

Posted by DImuthu Upeksha <di...@gmail.com>.