Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Krishnan Narayanan <kr...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/09 03:08:51 UTC

scp files from Hadoop to different linux box

Hi All,

I am having a scenario where I need to scp files from HDFS to another linux
box. I use oozie and hive for generating the data.
I know I can run shell from local and get files from hadoop and scp, but I
would want it to be part of oozie action.
I tried creating a shell action but it failed to connecet the target box.
Please throw some light.
Thanks in advance for helping.

Thanks
Krishnan

Re: scp files from Hadoop to different linux box

Posted by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com>.
I think distcp would be more advantageous as opposed to Scott

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com>.