Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/11 06:17:33 UTC

Re: svn commit: r897080 - in /geronimo/server/trunk/plugins: activemq/activemq-console-jetty/src/main/plan/ activemq/activemq-console-tomcat/src/main/plan/ console/console-base-portlets/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/view/welcome/ console/console-filter/src

I missed the classed when I was applying the patch somehow.    I've added
them to the repo.  thanks for pointing out this !

--
Shawn