Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com> on 2017/08/01 18:42:50 UTC

ZOOKEEPER-1416 - can we get some movement?

Hi Folks,

The number of watches in our system here at Elastic Cloud is causing severe problems. I created a patch that implements ZOOKEEPER-1416 in March. We'd really love to see some movement on this. It would reduce the number of watches in our system by orders of magnitude. I'm sure we're not the only ones that would benefit from this change. Note: this change leaves the old implementation intact - it's merely additive.

What can be done on this? I'd be happy to make any changes - I've responded to all the comments on the issue I believe.

Thank you!

-Jordan

Re: ZOOKEEPER-1416 - can we get some movement?

Posted by Abraham Fine <af...@apache.org>.
Should have some feedback by the end of the day, sorry for the delay.

Abe

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.
Any thoughts?

Posted by Abraham Fine <af...@apache.org>.