Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by DUTERTRY Nicolas <Ni...@soprahr.com> on 2020/10/29 15:44:35 UTC

Bundle refresh when installing/uninstalling kar

Hi,

When I install a new kar, Karaf refreshes bundles and it causes some issues for me because too many bundles are restarted.
There is an option in org.apache.karaf.kar.cfg to disable bundle refresh : noAutoRefreshBundles=true

It works fine, but unfortunately when I uninstall a kar, Karaf still refreshes bundles no matter what the option value is.
Is it possible to disable bundle refresh when uninstalling a kar ?

Nicolas Dutertry
Sopra HR Software - http://www.soprahr.com/

Re: Bundle refresh when installing/uninstalling kar

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

I can do the change on uninstall but I would rather check the features repository you are using in your kar.

The resolver informs you why the refresh occurs (in the log).

Can you send the karaf.log to me (to check the cause of the refresh) ?

Regards
JB