Posted to dev@iceberg.apache.org by Sam Redai <sa...@tabular.io> on 2022/09/08 01:14:17 UTC

Meeting Minutes from 9/7 Iceberg Sync

Hi Iceberg Community,

Here are the minutes and recording from our Iceberg Sync that took place
today on *September 7th, 9am-10am PT*.

Always remember, anyone can join the discussion so feel free to share the
Iceberg-Sync <https://groups.google.com/g/iceberg-sync> google group with
anyone who is seeking an invite. The notes and the agenda are posted
in the live
doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YuGhUdukLP5gGiqCbk0A5_Wifqe2CZWgOd3TbhY3UQg/edit?usp=drive_web>
that's
also attached to the meeting invitation and it's a good place to add items
as you see fit so we can discuss them in the next community sync.

Meeting Recording
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GUOMOychdQBHTfMHzAFhd1BnkakswF__/view?usp=sharing>
⭕

   -

   Highlights
   -

      Changelog reader was added (Thanks, Yufei!)
      -

      Scan metrics are collected (Thanks, Eduard!)
      -

      0.14.1 release is out
      -

   Releases