Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com> on 2013/02/21 04:07:53 UTC

please hold off on turnk commits until I give the all clear, merging snapshots branch with trunk. thx.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera

Re: please hold off on turnk commits until I give the all clear, merging snapshots branch with trunk. thx.

Posted by Enis Söztutar <en...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys for driving this. Awesome work.

Enis

Posted by Dave Wang <ds...@cloudera.com>.
You guys rock!

Posted by Sergey Shelukhin <se...@hortonworks.com>.