Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Юрий <ju...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/08 09:26:55 UTC

Roadmap of new distributed SQL engine based on Calcite

Dear Igniters,

Many of you heard about starting development of new SQL engine based on
Calcite. Currently we are only in beginning of the way and it will require
many works to achieve the goal. In order to understand where are we and
which features already done and which of them could be started by you will
be better to have some consolidate resource. For the reason I've prepare
roadmap page [1] , where we could track progress of development new SQL
engine.

Let's start fill the page and providing rough estimates. Dear, Ignite user
community, please share your suggestion as well.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Apache+Calcite-powered+SQL+Engine+Roadmap

--
Живи с улыбкой! :D