Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Steve Viens <st...@inflexionpoint.com> on 2002/10/25 23:36:03 UTC

[juddi-Developers] RE: SourceForge Account Registration

Anou,

Perhaps you've already taken care of this in your version of the source
but I'll mention it now to document it in the list. This is the coding
change to make based on the information you've provided below.

In the execute() method of the org.juddi.service.SaveTModelService
class, replace the  following line:

  tModel.setTModelKey(UUID.nextID());

With this one:

  tModel.setTModelKey("uuid:"+UUID.nextID());

Simple as that.

The database tables are already specify column widths that can handle a
key with this prefix. We'll still have to determine if/how to handle
situations when existing TModelKeys come through without this prefix.

Steve