Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "eL. Bi." <av...@yahoo.it> on 2006/05/22 15:56:15 UTC

some question

Hi,

i create a system of authentication with client/side
structure, i want to deploy it as Web Service, so i
choose Axix + Tomcat to do it. I have some questions:

A) i  have my own class that construct SOAP messages,
so it is possible to disable in the wsdll file the
serialization and deserialization automatic of Axis?
How i can do it?

B) If it isn't possbile to disable totally the
automatic construction of SOAP, it's possibile to pass
my soap messages as strings?

C) in my system i use methods in my class with static,
this is correct or it's better to don't use it?

Tanks for help, Luca.