Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by ma...@nordea.com on 2008/05/21 11:13:04 UTC

RE: See how Axis2 guys suggest with Maven integration :)

Hi Saminda,

We'd like to upgrade to Axis 1.4, but we applied some patches to Axis 1.3 and we're not sure they work with Axis 1.4. Below is a list of changes we made:

1. In Axis2 1.3 all properties from sub-class are added before super-class when generating XML response, this causes incompatibility issue with .NET
2. We need to have control over xsd:dateTime and xsd:date, so we changed the serializer and deserializer for Java Date and Calendar. It's a pain that we have to patch Axis2 instead of configuring it as what we did for Axis 1.

Regards,
Mai Sun

________________________________

Posted by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@gmail.com>.
We encourage you to use *Axis2 1.4*. You might have confused this with Axis
1.x family. Latest release of Axis2 is *Axis2 version 1.4*. Wonder your
fixes can be incorporated to Axis2, thus the Axis2 community can benefited
from it .

Thank you!

Saminda

--