Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Pradeep Fernando <pr...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/03 12:10:39 UTC

preparing final packs.

Hi,

1. commit in all the fixes before 5 pm today.
2. we are removing unncessary packs/configs after creating a tag.

thanks,
--Pradeep

Re: preparing final packs.

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
The flow test carried out to verify STRATOS-614 correction was successful.
Now the scale down functionality is working as expected.

Thanks

Re: preparing final packs.

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.

Re: preparing final packs.

Posted by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com>.

Re: preparing final packs.

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.

Re: preparing final packs.

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Hi Lakmal,

Re: preparing final packs.

Posted by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

Re: preparing final packs.

Posted by Isuru Perera <is...@wso2.com>.
Hi Vanson,

Re: preparing final packs.

Posted by Vanson Lim <vl...@cisco.com>.

    Author: Pradeep Fernando <pr...@gmail.com>
    Date:   Thu Apr 3 13:53:24 2014 +0530

Re: preparing final packs.

Posted by Isuru Perera <is...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

Re: preparing final packs.

Posted by Pradeep Fernando <pr...@gmail.com>.
yes, 30 min from now.

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 4:07 PM, Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 4:04 PM, Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com>wrote:
>

>> On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 3:40 PM, Pradeep Fernando <pr...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> 1. commit in all the fixes before 5 pm today.
>>>

>> Is this IST?
>>

> Date : 3rd April right?
>

>>> 2. we are removing unncessary packs/configs after creating a tag.
>>>
>>> thanks,
>>> --Pradeep
>>>

>> --
>> Lakmal Warusawithana