Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Gurkan Erdogdu <cg...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/09 12:28:45 UTC

About JSR-299 and JSR-330 API

Hi folks;

We would like to port our JSR-299 and JSR-330 related API projects into
Geronimo spec. project. How could we start ?

Thanks;

--Gurkan

Re: About JSR-299 and JSR-330 API

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 2:31 PM, Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> wrote:
> Just 2 make sure we all speak about the same:
>
> We'd like to move over the atinject-api which only contains the annotations of JSR-330. (This is similar to commons-annotations)
>
> OpenWebBeans implements processing functionality for those annotations as part of the JSR-299 implementation and passes the JSR-330 TCK. There is no separate JSR-330-container or something.
>
> So assumed we speak about only the api, then I'm d'accord we should release it as 1.0.0

yeah, that's my understanding as well :-)

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: About JSR-299 and JSR-330 API

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: About JSR-299 and JSR-330 API

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
I committed your patch.... can you give us a hint about where the
source files to fit in the new projects are?

thanks
david jencks

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <cg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kevan;