Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kwok Peng Tuck <pe...@makmal.net> on 2003/04/03 11:33:14 UTC

Re: Problem getting the Adminstrative page to work

Did you try this:
http://localhost::8080/admin/

or did you allow the browser to autocomplete the url ?

Posted by Erik Price <ep...@ptc.com>.

Scott Little wrote:
> John,
>
> Doh! You are correct. I was using Apple¹s Safari browser. Strangely enough I
> had previosly tried another browser, but it also was not compatible (Opera).
> Even stranger, I had previously seen the admin page on the Safari browser
> but it was rather sporatic. Now I know to use something else.

Don't forget to click the "bug" button so Apple knows to fix that!  :)

Erik

RE: Problem getting the Adminstrative page to work

Posted by Jan Behrens <ja...@diekleinedomain.de>.
I use 7.01 (uild 2651) on windoze, upgraded from 6 some time ago but I think I
had no probs with 6 either...

Jan

Posted by Scott Little <sc...@netonomy.com>.
Jan,