Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by sridhar vudutha <sr...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/17 01:00:54 UTC

Service Log File ?

Hello All,
       I have deployed a web service on Tomcat 5.5.17. The service is
throwing some exception, which I can see through the TCPMon tool.(
<soapenv:Fault> element under SOAP response). I want to check the service
side log file. Does anybody know where exactly the log is created?
I modified the log4j.properties file under classes directory, still I see no
log file. Am I missing something? Please let me know how to enable the
logging.

I'm using Axis2 1.1-SNAPSHOT.( 11/08/2006)

Thanks,
Sridhar.