Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Thomas Mahler <th...@web.de> on 2003/12/07 22:30:43 UTC

Junit failure with CVS HEAD

Hi all,

as we are heading towards RC5 I'd it's time to talk about open issues.
There are still 2 Junit failures in the PB tests:

testPrefetchedArraySingleKey
Failure
Check content expected:<...unmaterialized proxy for
org.apache.ojb.broker.InterfaceArticle{22}, unmaterialized proxy for
org.apache.ojb.broker.InterfaceArticle{23}, unmaterialized proxy for
org.apache.ojb.broker.InterfaceArticle{42}, unmaterialized proxy for
org.apache.ojb.broker.InterfaceArticle{52}, unmaterialized proxy for
org.apache.ojb.broker.InterfaceArticle{56}, unmaterialized proxy for
org.apache.ojb.broker.InterfaceArticle{57}, unmaterialized proxy for
org.apache.ojb.broker.InterfaceArticle{64}...> but was:<...---- Article
No: 22 Description: GustafŽs Knäckebröd ProductGroupId: 5
ProductGroupName: Books stock: 104 price: 21.0 stock-value 2184.0 , ----
Article No: 23 Description: Tunnbröd ProductGroupId: 5 ProductGroupName:
Books stock: 61 price: 9.0 stock-value 549.0 , ---- Article No: 42
ProductGroupName: Books stock: 26 price: 14.0 stock-value 364.0 , ----
Article No: 52 Description: Filo Mix ProductGroupId: 5 ProductGroupName:
Books stock: 38 price: 7.0 stock-value 266.0 , ---- Article No: 56
Books stock: 21 price: 38.0 stock-value 798.0 , ---- Article No: 57
stock: 36 price: 19.5 stock-value 702.0 , ---- Article No: 64
ProductGroupName: Books stock: 22 price: 33.25 stock-value 731.5 ...>

and

testJCSPerClassObjectCacheImplementation
Failure
N/A

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError
  at
org.apache.ojb.broker.ObjectCacheTest.testJCSPerClassObjectCacheImplementation(ObjectCacheTest.java:126)
  at
  at

Is anyone already working on those issues?
If yes, please let us know, so that we can work on other issues.
If No, we have to check who can best work on those buggers ehh bugs.

cu,
thomas

Re: Junit failure with CVS HEAD

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@code-au-lait.de>.
Hi Thomas,

 > testJCSPerClassObjectCacheImplementation
 > Failure
This test works for me!? I used the current CVS head
(with some local changes, but not concerning to cache).
Can you verify your CVS head test results?

regards,
Armin