Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Everett Toews <ev...@RACKSPACE.COM> on 2014/05/30 22:43:04 UTC

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache jclouds 1.7.3 RC1

The vote is now closed, and with 3 binding +1s and 2 non-binding +1s, we're ready to release!

Thanks to everybody who took the time to verify and vote.

I’ll begin finalizing the release right now.

Cheers,
Everett

Posted by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org>.
Apologies for only getting round to this now - been a busy week :-(

Apache ID: andrewp
[X] +1 Release.
[ ] -1 Don't release (see notes).
Checklist (all items optional, mark only those personally verified):

[X] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
[ ] Expanded source archive matches contents of RC tag.
[X] Expanded source archive builds and passes tests.
[X] LICENSE is present and correct.
[X] NOTICE is present and correct, including copyright date.
[ ] All files have license headers where appropriate.
[X] All dependencies have compatible licenses.
[X] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.
[X] I follow this project's commits list.
Notes:
* Artifacts were signed using abayer's key 3ADD02D6...is that correct?
* Ran 'mvn clean install -Dmaven.javadoc.skip=true', which includes
the RAT plugin execution.
* Checked for compiled archives by searching for ".jar", ".bin",
".zip" and ".tar.gz" in the expanded source archives
* Built the blobstore-basics example for jclouds-examples and ran it
successfully against ninefold-storage

Many thanks for giving up your Memorial Day for this one, Everett!

ap