Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org> on 2020/01/13 09:44:18 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache ShardingSphere 4.0.0 available

Hi all,

Apache ShardingSphere (incubating) Team is glad to announce the first
release of Apache ShardingSphere Incubating 4.0.0.

ShardingSphere is an open-source ecosystem consisted of a set of
distributed database middleware solutions, including 2 independent
products, Sharding-JDBC & Sharding-Proxy.
They both provide functions of data sharding, distributed transaction and
database orchestration, applicable in a variety of situations such as Java
isomorphism, heterogeneous language.
Aiming at reasonably making full use of the computation and storage
capacity of the database in a distributed system, ShardingSphere defines
itself as a middleware, rather than a totally new type of database.
As the cornerstone of many enterprises, relational database still takes a
huge market share.
Therefore, at the current stage, we prefer to focus on its increment
instead of a total overturn.

Download Links:
https://shardingsphere.apache.org/document/current/en/downloads/

Release Notes:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-shardingsphere/blob/dev/RELEASE-NOTES.md

Website: https://shardingsphere.apache.org/

ShardingSphere Resources:
- Issue: https://github.com/apache/incubator-shardingsphere/issues/
- Documents: https://shardingsphere.apache.org/document/current/

- Apache ShardingSphere (incubating) Team

=====
*Disclaimer*

Apache ShardingSphere (incubating) is an effort undergoing incubation at
The Apache Software Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the Apache Incubator PMC.
Incubation is required of all newly accepted projects until a further
review indicates that the infrastructure,
communications, and decision making process have stabilized in a manner
consistent with other successful ASF projects.
While incubation status is not necessarily a reflection of the completeness
or stability of the code,
it does indicate that the project has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.

------------------

Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere & Dubbo

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache ShardingSphere 4.0.0 available

Posted by Rimaljit Kaur <ri...@gmail.com>.
I am not able to get version 4.0.0 on maven Central.
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.shardingsphere/sharding-jdbc-core

Will it take some more time to be available there?

Posted by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org>.
Hi, Rimaljit

> I am not able to get version 4.0.0 on maven Central.

It may need 1 or 2 days to sync to maven Central from Nexus. Please have a
look tomorrow.

Zhang Yonglun <zh...@apache.org> 于2020年1月14日周二 上午11:03写道:

Posted by Zhang Yonglun <zh...@apache.org>.
Hi Sheng,