Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ji Rong Hu <jr...@netlife.com.sg> on 2001/02/22 03:25:54 UTC

File Upload

Hi, can anyone give me an example on file uploading within Struts?
Thanks,
Jirong

Re: File Upload

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.
There is a complete example application using file upload in the
"struts-upload.war" file -- check in the "webapps" directory.

Craig McClanahan

Re: File Upload

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@tumbleweed.com>.
There's a file upload sample in the Struts distribution. You'll find it in
the jakarta-struts/web/upload directory.

--
Martin Cooper
Tumbleweed Communications