Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Andy Figueroa <fi...@andyfigueroa.us> on 2007/03/14 14:59:57 UTC

sa-update for 3.18 - none since Feb 23?

I haven't seen an sa-update for version 3.18 since Feb 23?  Is that
right?  I'm not sure how to check other than with sa-update -D which
reports "current version is 507739, new version is 507739, skipping
channel."  I use Gentoo and I'm up-to-date with the latest version in
portage which is mail-filter/spamassassin-3.1.8-r1 for ~x86.

Andy Figueroa

Re: sa-update for 3.18 - none since Feb 23?

Posted by Claudia Herold <cl...@rz.uni-freiburg.de>.
On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 22:29:36 -0400
 Andy Figueroa <fi...@andyfigueroa.us> wrote:
> Theo, thanks for confirming that.  My reason for asking is that through Feb 23 I'd been seeing an update very roughly about once a week.  That was about the same time Gentoo provided 3.18-r1.  So, now after three weeks I was wondering if I'd broken something.  (For those that don't use Gentoo, when one updates their Gentoo installation with unstable updates, things have an interesting tendency to break - but it's the only way to stay on the bleeding edge with software like SpamAssassin.)

Andy, just to tell you:
We have also been wondering about that. No updates since 3.18-r1, also on gentoo. Thank you for that information, Theo. So that means there just haven't been any updates since then.

Regards,
Claudia

Posted by Andy Figueroa <fi...@andyfigueroa.us>.

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
A debugged program is one for which you have not yet found the conditions