Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> on 2002/11/14 10:46:57 UTC

[HEADS UP] Jakarta Commons Attributes: runtime metadata attributes

-------- Original Message [edited] --------
Subject: cvs commit: jakarta-commons-sandbox/attributes/xdocs
Date: 14 Nov 2002 08:10:07 -0000
From: jstrachan@apache.org
To: jakarta-commons-sandbox-cvs@apache.org

jstrachan    2002/11/14 00:10:05

   Log:
   Added initial version of Commons Attributes.

Commons Attributes provides a simple API to runtime metadata attributes.
This allows runtime access to doclet tags etc.

This is a refactor by Jon Tirsén of code he wrote for the Nanning project.

   http://nanning.sourceforge.net/

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: [HEADS UP] Jakarta Commons Attributes: runtime metadata attributes

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.

Peter Donald wrote:
> Looks very similar to what we are doing with MetaClass/Interceptors.

Yup, thus we should keep an eye on it, and also clazz.

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
'Most men would rather die than think. Many do.'
                             Bertrand Russell