Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Luke Han <lu...@apache.org> on 2017/10/16 10:33:00 UTC

[Announce] New Apache Kylin committer Cheng Wang

On behalf of the Apache Kylin PMC, I am very pleased to announce
that Cheng Wang has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a
committer on the project.

We appreciate all of Cheng's generous contributions about many bug
fixes, patches, helped many users. We are so glad to have him to be
our new committer and looking forward to his continued involvement.

Congratulations and Welcome, Cheng!

Re: [Announce] New Apache Kylin committer Cheng Wang

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
Welcome~

Posted by 杨浩 <ya...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations to Cheng!