Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Saumitra Roy <Sa...@lntinfotech.com> on 2009/04/10 13:01:45 UTC

JMX issue with Ofbiz

Hi all,
I want to monitor certain performance parameters using  JMX 1.2 and
JConsole while running Ofbiz.
For this I need to set JAVA_OPTS= -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port\="9004"
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.authenticate\="false"
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.ssl\="false"

When I start ofbiz using startOfbiz.bat,I see a log as [
CatalinaContainer.java:239:INFO ] Started Apache Tomcat/6.0.16].
That means that the default-server used is  Tomcat/6.0.16. (Correct me if I
m wrong)

So, I set the JAVA_OPTS variable in the Catalina.bat file located at
{OFBIZ_HOME}\framework\appserver\templates\tomcat6 .
But now when I start ofbiz again , I am not able to connect it through
jconsole. Am I editing in the wrong file?
Pls help!!!!!

Thanks & Regards,
Saumitra Roy,
MFG-2 Powai,
LntInfotech

Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.
www.Lntinfotech.com

This Document is classified as:

|------|
| [X]  |
|------|L&T Infotech Proprietary   |------|
                                   | [ ]  |
                                   |------|L&T Infotech Confidential   |------|
                                                                       | [ ]  |
                                                                       |------|
L&T Infotech Internal Use Only   |------|
                                 | [ ]  |
                                 |------|L&T Infotech General Business

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not
use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from
your system.