Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by mtheone <mt...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/20 00:28:48 UTC

ClassFormatError when running Applet in Java 1.5

Hi,

I'm working on making our web system (which has Applets and RCP) capable on
running in browser with JVM 1.5 or higher and I'm getting a ClassFormatError
in one of the Stubs generated by Axis 1.4.  Anyone with a solution?  Below
is the exception

Failure trying to get the Call object; nested exception is:
    java.lang.ClassFormatError: Truncated class file
    at com.viewlocity.cos.webservices.user.UserMgmtSoapBindingStub.createCall(
UserMgmtSoapBindingStub.java :382)
    at
com.viewlocity.cos.webservices.user.UserMgmtSoapBindingStub.getUserContext(
UserMgmtSoapBindingStub.java:390)
    at com.viewlocity.cos.webservices.user.UserMgmtProxy.getUserContext(
UserMgmtProxy.java:92)
    at com.viewlocity.ebiz.vissys.web.common.UICacheController.getUserDO(
UICacheController.java:382)
    at
com.viewlocity.ebiz.vissys.web.common.UICacheController.getRichClientSkinConfig
(UICacheController.java:407)
    at com.viewlocity.ebiz.vissys.web.common.AbstractApplet.init(
AbstractApplet.java:96)

Compiling it using Java 1.5 is not an option at the moment.  Thanks for any
help.

Mark