Posted to users@camel.apache.org by scele <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2016/12/24 15:05:49 UTC

Multiple certificates with apn components

Hello,In xml file I have configured two apnsServiceFactories  with properties
certificatePath that points to different file paths, in order to use two
certificates files.And from them corresponding apns components -
org.apache.camel.component.apns.ApnsComponent with different names: apns and
apnsb.When I use both components in the routes  and I have got error message
..Failed to resolve endpoint: apnsb://notify due to: No component found with
scheme: apnss.How to configure apns components to use two or more
certificate files?