Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Zsolt Koppany <zk...@web.de> on 2003/01/14 12:37:21 UTC

Webdav new directory refresh problem with tc-4.1.18

Hi,

when I create a new directory from a webdav client (MS explorer), the
new directory will be created but the client shows the new directory
only after a refresh. This error does NOT occur with tc-4.1.12 but with
tc.4.1.18. Any ideas why?

--
Zsolt

Re: Webdav new directory refresh problem with tc-4.1.18

Posted by Zsolt Koppany <zk...@web.de>.
I forgot to notice, that the bug happens only when tomcat-4.1.18 under
Windows-2000 runs and NOT under Linux.

--
Zsolt