Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Michael Kroll <kr...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/20 07:15:35 UTC

Error building NB

Hi,

I try to build NetBeans from the source and download it from GitHub.

Now when I try to build it with ant, I become an error downloading
validator.jar.

I try to download with Chrome, same problem.

What can I do?

Regards
Michael

[image: PNG-Bild]
nb-build-error.png
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6CNza4f9WNjTWR1SFV6V2NtdUdqRlBRaGk0RzFlVUVFWTZv/view?usp=drivesdk>

Re: Error building NB

Posted by Michael Kroll <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

the problem is also in a browser and only with this file, I will try it at
home this evening.

Thanks for help

Regards

Re: Error building NB