Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Muhammad Gelbana <m....@gmail.com> on 2014/07/05 12:08:59 UTC

What is the JVM option to specify modules to be loaded ?

I remember there was a JVM option through which I can specify tapestry
modules to be loaded. I looked into this page and couldn't relate the
values in it to what I need to do. Has it been removed ?

http://people.apache.org/~uli/tapestry-site/configuration.html

*---------------------*
*Muhammad Gelbana*
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mgelbana

Re: What is the JVM option to specify modules to be loaded ?

Posted by Muhammad Gelbana <m....@gmail.com>.
That's what I was looking for your. But frankly, the other approach is more
persistent within the project and doesn't force me to search for this JVM
option again if I loose Eclipse's settings.

*---------------------*
*Muhammad Gelbana*
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mgelbana

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dmitry Gusev <dm...@gmail.com>.

--
Dmitry Gusev

AnjLab Team
http://anjlab.com

Re: What is the JVM option to specify modules to be loaded ?

Posted by Muhammad Gelbana <m....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dmitry Gusev <dm...@gmail.com>.
It's