Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jeryl Cook <tw...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/02 19:23:21 UTC

Using filter to search in SOLR 1.3 with solrj

i can execute what i want simply with using lucene directly

Hits hits = searcher.search(customScoreQuery, myQuery.getFilter());

howerver, i can't find the right Class , or method in the API to do
this for SOLR  the searcher
I am using the SOLRServer(Embeded version) to execute the .query...

QueryResponse queryResponse = SolrServer.query(customScoreQuery);
//will work, BUT I NEED to use the filter as well...

Thanks

--
Jeryl Cook
/^\ Pharaoh /^\
American People, September 20, 2001

Re: Using filter to search in SOLR 1.3 with solrj

Posted by Jeryl Cook <tw...@gmail.com>.
i see,
..would be nice to build component within the code..
programmatically...rather than as  a component to add to the
configuration file..but i will read the docs on how to do this.

thanks

American People, September 20, 2001

Re: Using filter to search in SOLR 1.3 with solrj

Posted by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeryl Cook <tw...@gmail.com>.

American People, September 20, 2001

Re: Using filter to search in SOLR 1.3 with solrj

Posted by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com>.
what about: