Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by "Jin, Hao" <hj...@amazon.com> on 2018/05/03 18:55:19 UTC

Problem with Jenkins GPU instances?

I’ve encountered 2 failed GPU builds due to “initialization error: driver error: failed to process request”, the links to the failed builds are:
http://jenkins.mxnet-ci.amazon-ml.com/blue/organizations/jenkins/incubator-mxnet/detail/PR-10645/17/pipeline/674
http://jenkins.mxnet-ci.amazon-ml.com/blue/organizations/jenkins/incubator-mxnet/detail/PR-10533/18/pipeline

Re: Problem with Jenkins GPU instances?

Posted by Marco de Abreu <ma...@googlemail.com>.
Sorry for the inconvenience. If there are any further issues, please let me
know.

Best regards,
Marco

On Fri, May 4, 2018 at 6:21 AM, Marco de Abreu <marco.g.abreu@googlemail.com