Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/10 15:32:15 UTC

patch for geronimo integration

While working on a patch for GERONIMO-1896 I noticed that hostname and
port changes I made to the activemq connectors via the geronimo admin
console don't get persisted in geronimo's config.xml, causing them to
revert to their original values when the server restarts.

To fix this problem ActiveMQConnectorGBean needs to declare the host
and port attributes as manageable when it creates its gbeaninfo.
After creating a patch I went to open an activemq JIRA but I can't
select ACTIVEMQ for the project.  I can only select ActiveSOAP,
ActiveSpace, etc.  Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.  Anyway, the
patch is attached to this email.  Let me know if you need this in a
JIRA instead.

Best wishes,
Paul

Re: patch for geronimo integration

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.
I was looking at the wrong jira website (jira.activemq.org) which is
pointed at from www.activemq.org.  Once I realized the correct jira
website was at issues.apache.org (duh!) I created AMQ-708 and attached
the patch.  What are the chances of getting this patch into the
activemq release that will ship with Geronimo 1.1?

Paul