Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Sriharsha Bheemaraju <ha...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/24 13:00:55 UTC

Best database to use with Subversion

Hello,
I am about to start use Subversion and would like to know which opensource
database is best suited for Subversion.
By suitability I mean peformance, stability.

--cheers, harsha

Re: Best database to use with Subversion

Posted by Matt imMute Sickler <im...@msk4.ath.cx>.
FSFS is the current default, BDB is the only other choice.
IMO you should always use FSFS unless you have a reason to use BDB.