Posted to dev@iceberg.apache.org by "Li,Ang(AIDP)" <li...@baidu.com> on 2020/12/28 13:27:25 UTC

Ask about the progress of iceberg data compaction development

Hi all:
I am very interested in the proposal of iceberg data compaction and I have read the document<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aXo1VzuXxSuqcTzMLSQdnivMVgtLExgDWUFMvWeXRxc/edit#heading=h.41vc5dxcib1o>.
   I think the proposal idea in the document is great!
   I want to inquire about the current progress of the program.
I am very interested and want to join the development of the program.
                                                                                                                                Best wishes