Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Jhon Anderson Cardenas Diaz <jh...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/04 21:44:34 UTC

ConfigStorage - Credentials persistence

Hi!

Currently in the ConfigStorage component there are methods to persist and
retrieve the credentials of the zeppelin users:

public abstract String loadCredentials() throws IOException;
public abstract void saveCredentials(String credentials) throws IOException;

But those methods are not being used by the Credentials component.
Credentials component is always persisting the information in a file (which
can be encrypted).

Do you guys know what is the future plan for Credentials component?, will
it use ConfigStorage at some point or will those methods be removed from
ConfigStorage component?

Thank you.

Re: ConfigStorage - Credentials persistence

Posted by Jhon Anderson Cardenas Diaz <jh...@gmail.com>.
Great, that would also avoid to duplicate code between the implementations
of NotebookStorage and ConfigStorage.

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jhon Anderson Cardenas Diaz <jh...@gmail.com>.