Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Frank Russo <fr...@FXALL.com> on 2006/03/31 00:40:16 UTC

Issue with selectOneRow and Facelets

Does anyone know of any reason why selectOneRow won't work with
Facelets? It doesn't seem to be rendering as html. I'm just getting the
following:

	<s:selectOneRow groupName="entityName" id="entityName"
value="BANK5" binding=""></s:selectOneRow>

I'm probably using the binding wrong, but I don't think that's the
problem. I'll try fixing that, but any issues that anyone knows of would
be appreciated.

Thanks...

Frank Russo
Senior Developer
FX Alliance, LLC

Re: Issue with selectOneRow and Facelets

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
do you use the last release or the nightly build?

selectOneRow has been added after the last release.

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: Issue with selectOneRow and Facelets

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.