Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Azzeddine Daddah <wa...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/15 16:42:02 UTC

Strange exception when trying to use wicketstuff-annotation library

Hi,

When trying to use the wicketstuff-annotation library I got a very strange
Exception: "*log4j:ERROR Error occured while converting date.*". This causes
that my application couldn't be started up.
When removing this jar and his dependencies from the lib and just use the
normal Wicket mounting strategies everything works fine again.
Does someone already got the same problem and knowd what the cause is?

Thank you.

Regards,

Hbiloo

Re: Strange exception when trying to use wicketstuff-annotation library

Posted by Timo Rantalaiho <Ti...@ri.fi>.
On Wed, 15 Oct 2008, Azzeddine Daddah wrote:
> When trying to use the wicketstuff-annotation library I got a very strange
> Exception: "*log4j:ERROR Error occured while converting date.*". This causes
> that my application couldn't be started up.
> When removing this jar and his dependencies from the lib and just use the
> normal Wicket mounting strategies everything works fine again.
> Does someone already got the same problem and knowd what the cause is?

Nope, but you could check slf4j and log4j versions. Having
them messed up has caused strange problems before.

Best wishes,
Timo

--
Timo Rantalaiho