Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Russell \"Elik\" Rademacher" <el...@nettaxi.com> on 2000/09/11 13:35:23 UTC

Settings of Entries for Java Servlets

    I have upgraded the JServ to Tomcat and I seems to have it working well
with the examples that is provided.  Now...the main problem I have is how do
I setup the additional sets that have just java servlets itself?  In the
previous version with JServ, I just have to setup three entries in all three
files to setup the zone properties, the mount point and the name of the
zone.

    Now.. I cannot seems to set it the same way with Tomcat.  Is there any
more in depth documentation on how to do this, since it seems to mention
that you need the WEB-INF, but frankly...that is sort of confusing to me.

    So...any pointers on more documentations on this and plus the JSP, like
does it run by itself without the WEB-INF or what.
Linux Support & Adminstrator
Russell "Elik" Rademacher
DelhiNet Web Services, Pvt Ltd.