Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Jason Mihalick <ja...@hotmail.com> on 2007/07/05 18:58:23 UTC

Downloads not working

Hello,

I've been trying all morning to download the 2.0 release from
http://incubator.apache.org/cxf/download.html and the server is timing out.
I do want to try CXF, but this is making it rather difficult.  ;-)

Thanks for the help,

Jason

Re: Downloads not working

Posted by Gustavo Morozowski <mo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I'm downloading it now. It must be the price one have to pay for the success
:)

Gustavo

Re: Downloads not working

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
The server apparently kernel panicked this morning.  That's never good.
They are working to get all the services back up and running and also
trying to figure out what caused it.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp